Saturday 18 April 2015

EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria - Part 2



EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria

Candid Interview with a former BOKO HARAM Chief, Sheik Sani Haliru (Now Brother Paul Haliru) who has now transformed to the Christian faith after forty 4 years as a Muslim Jihadist hardliner revealed the complete itemizing of Boko Haram Sponsor!!!
Question: Who’re you and the place are you from?
Reply: My title is Sheik Sani Haliru. I’m from Niger Republic, nevertheless my mother is from Borno State of Nigeria and I grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri, (Northern Nigeria) the place I was educated.
Q: Expert as what and beneath whose tutelage?
A: I was educated as an Almajiri, after four years,on the age of 14, I was despatched to Kano Metropolis, Kano State the place I was educated inside the Sheik Abubakar Gummi College of Arabic analysis.
Q: So that you acknowledge Sheik Abubakar Gummi?
A: Certain, and I moreover know his youngsters and obeyed the entire teachings he laid down sooner than he died.

Q: So who tutored you and who’s your mentor?

CLICK THE BELOW NEXT BUTTON TO SEE FULL LIST NOW 

http://www.danielcrib.com/2015/04/exposed-full-list-of-boko-haram.html

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment