Tuesday 23 December 2014

Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri


Edo State-born actress, Ruth Kadiri is one of the
fastest growing Nollywood stars you would love to meet any day.

Recently, there have been controversial stories
written about her; from acquiring a Range Rover
Sports car to her sudden show of wealth, which
have raised eyebrows. Also, she has been seen in
photographs grabbing her 'milk factory', which
some people have frowned at.

The soft-spoken, easy-going and highly articulate Ruth made some interesting revelations on why she's fond of the soft moulds on her chest.

"I just noticed that whenever I want to take
pictures, I find my hand going towards my bo@bs.

You will see at least five pictures of me in that
posture. It was that picture that created loads of
controversy,' she hinted.

Aside being one of the most sought after script
interpreters by movie producers, Miss Kadiri has
also learnt some lessons as an actress.

"I have learned to be patient. I have also learned
to understand that our destinies are different.
More so, I have realized that not everybody would appreciate your style, or understand where you are coming from. All you need as an actor is to be focused.

"It's easy to get distracted, or follow the trend. But if you have a style and you are able to stick to it, as long as you know that you are doing the right thing, you will surely get to your promised land," she said.

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment