Tuesday 23 December 2014


23-year-old Jordan James's journey to looking like the reality
TV star started when he first saw Kim on the hit E! production
Keeping Up With the Kardashians a few years ago; and has
since had 50 lip-filling operations, eyebrow tattoos, Botox
injections in his eyes, eyebrows and forehead, and even Kim's
favourite beauty treatment – the Vampire facial – all in the hope
of looking more like his idol kim k.
That's not all, he has also spent thousands of pounds on
designer outfits like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and more to
complete his stellar Kim K transformation.
Speaking on his transformation and why he wants to be more
like the TV star the 23-yr-old told TheSun "I love everything
about Kim. She's the most gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is
perfect, her hair, everything about her".
"I'm addicted to lip-fillers. The bigger, the better. I've
never felt better about myself. I laugh when people try to
insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake. Do they think
I'm going for the natural look? If I was, I'd ask for my
money back."
"Whenever I see a new procedure, I have to try it. I'm in
the clinic so often I get a discount. I do borrow money off
my family. But I have worked hard, in sales and at a health
club". "I work so hard as a make-up artist and I grew up
with my mum who would spend the last pound in her purse
if she wants something. Now, if I want it, I have it. My mum
also likes to buy me things, which I'm very grateful for. I
am a little bit spoilt, I have to admit."
"My look is all about the shock factor. I love all the
attention and the stares I get in the street. I welcome the
hate — it just means more attention. And if anything, it
just spurs me on to get more work done." "For every
person that hates my look, there's someone who loves it —
and those are the only people I care about."
"The amount of abuse Kim gets on Instagram is unreal but she
carries on doing her thing and I really respect her for that. She is
an amazing role model." he said
So People..What do you think...has all the efforts and Money
Paid off??
Culled from bellaNaija
?
Share 1
Comment

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment