Monday 24 November 2014

[Advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys?



Dear Tee,

I am 23 years old and I am still a virgin, I've dated four guys since I came to the university. The first guy broke up with me for no reason, so did the other three. When we started dating, I told them I am a virgin that I wanted to remain so until marriage, and they said they didn't mind, that the love was all that matters. But later, they felt I could be cajoled into having sex not knowing I was really serious. Now I'm in my finals, its hard to still remain a virgin, most especially in this era where sex is a normal thing. I'm ashamed to even tell my friends that I've not had sex, because they will never believe me and they'd laugh at me. I'm confused, I've been heart broken so many times, please I need advice . I don't know if I am strong enough to go on.

Drop your response to this...


Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment