Saturday 11 October 2014

Popular Gospel Singer Tope Alabi: “I Am Not A Mermaid Spirit, Denies Audio Confession”


Popular Gospel musician, Tope Alabi seems to attract a lot of scandals every time. It is not yet long like Months after she was a rumored to be in an occult group due to her relationship with late pastor Iretiola Ajanaku, who people claimed the "oro" people claimed his funeral rites, the singer is now the subject of another set of rumor.

Currently, There is an audio tape going round of the singer confessing to be a mermaid spirit, the rumor has gone viral that also every entertainment and gossip blogs had published the rumor and released the audio for download but the singer claims she's not the one on it.

She said;
"I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid,".
"I didn't believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside."

She continued;
"It was when I got home and another pastor called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one. I was dumbfounded. So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone
and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can't explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ."

What do you think and have to say about this rumor?



Get Lastest Technology News on www.bonanzawap.com

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment