Friday 10 October 2014

LindaIkeji's Blog is Now Sets to Recruit Reporters and Photographers


Following the recent experience that Nigerian blogger that we consider as Mother of Bloggers in Nigeria passed through. This has made has to concluded that she can not do it alone, that she needs people that will keep her blog updated with original content which is ideal.


Lindaikeji said this in a post she published after the restoration of her blog by google, the post states;

Okay, I'm finally going to be recruiting staff for LIB. I'm really proud that I did this alone & brought myself to number one in Nigeria..really proud! With, of course, the help of loyal LIB readers. I am grateful to you guys. But now it's time to expand. Get reporters and photojournalists to work for LIB, so I
can get more exclusive content. This experience has really jolted me. Lol. So if you're a reporter or even someone passionate about news reporting or you think you can source for news for LIB, then please send an email to lindaikejiads@gmail.com. Please don't send to me, I'm very bad at replying emails. lol. I get so many, it's hard to read everything. And some even go to junk and spam that I never get to see. OK, so contact us.

Let's do this!
Also, let me officially apologize to everyone who has sent me a mail that I never replied. There are thousands of you I know and I'm truly sorry. When you blog alone, it's almost impossible to pay attention to much else. So forgive me! I'm so scattered that I don't even have a LIB logo...lol.
Things will change a little sha.


We are very happy for her here as well, cease this oppurnity if you are really interested, I'm sure she will pay you reasonable salary because she is not an hungry blogger. Just message the email above, she promise to reply.


Get Lastest Technology News on www.bonanzawap.com

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment