Wednesday 22 October 2014

Funny Story: Read About How I Want to Propose to a Lady I Met on Facebook


I am in love with a certain girl ön facebook but never had the guts to tell her. Yesterday night around 12pm after chatting with her. i gathered some courage and sent her a text message saying, 'I love u, I wanna date u. Pls reply and tell me how u feel. Few seconds later I received a message alert on my phone. I was so scared & tensed to open it that night, so i decided not to check and reply until this morning when I will be less tensed. Now, i woke up around 4:30a.m because of her message... I prayed seriously about the message for good news, did my morning chores, brushed my teeth...ate my breakfast, had my bath, dressed up then i climbed into my bed and picked my phone to read the message. # crying, This was d response i read: "Dear customer you have insufficient balance to send this message. Please recharge your account and try again!!!


One word for me!


Get Technology News, Blogging and General Tech Tutorials from www.bonanzawap.com

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment