Saturday 18 October 2014

Photo: Two-Headed Dolphin Found Dead on Beach in Turkey


Two-headed dolphin is a very rare phenomenon – similar to the occurrence of conjoined human twins.

The body of a rare mammal was washed ashore in Turkey and found by a sports teacher Tugrul Metin.

While on a stroll Mr Metin had seen the corpse of the strange animal floating onto the beach and
immediately called the police and the local authority who took the dolphin away for examining.

"I noticed the dolphin in the sea and watched as it washed on to the beach. I couldn't take it in at first. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I've never even heard about a dolphin like this let alone seen one with my own eyes – I was completely shocked."

Reports say that one of the mammal's heads was not properly opened, along with one of the blow holes.

The dolphin was believed to be a one-year-old calf and measured about 1 meter in length.


Get Technology News, Blogging and General Tech Tutorials from www.bonanzawap.com

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment